If it’s not overtly clear from my 30 days of posting, let me say it straight: I’m not meant to be a daily blogger.
– Serious motivation to get things done “to have something to show.”
– More people in the blogworld caught on that I’m out here.
– Inspired me to get more creative in three things: the craft itself, photography, and writing.
– Sometimes I felt like I was cramming in a post (see parades and Blues Fest).
– Sometimes I just didn’t have anything interesting to say (see jam and root).
I will say that I’m glad I did it. I am going to be glad to take some days off. I also see the merits of regular posts. Maybe I’ll aim for Mondays and Thursdays…